Alcoholics Anonymous is a worldwide fellowship of men and women who help each other to stay sober. They offer the same help to anyone who has a drinking problem and wants to do something about it. Since they are all alcoholics themselves, they have a special understanding of each other. They know what the illness feels like – and they have learned how to recover from it in A.A. There are no dues or fees and membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
Not sure if AA is for you? Check out the pamphlet “Is AA for You?”.
What We Do – South Palm Beach County Intergroup of A.A.
- 561-276-4581 – phones answered twenty four hours a day by members of Alcoholics Anonymous
- “12th Step Calls” – members of Alcoholics Anonymous “carry the message” to persons asking for help
- Publication of SCAAN, the monthly newsletter for SPBCI
- Meeting lists (Where & When) printed in April and October –
- Website meeting lists, www.aainpalmbeach.org, updated monthly
- Hospitals & Institutions Committee members provide meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous for those unable to attend local meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous
- SPBCI office stocks an inventory of A.A. General Service Conference-approved literature plus chips, medallions, and gift items
Call or Visit Us
We are located in building C in the rear of Dumar Plaza.