An account capable of hosting multiple/recurring 1hr+ meetings with up to 100 participants costs only $14.99/monthly or up to 300 for $19.99/month. Or you can find someone that already has a paid account to share with as many A.A.’s have already signed up for these.
- Register an account at https://zoom.us/
- Click ‘Plans & Pricing’ and purchase the $14.99 package. Then select ‘Monthly’ billing instead of ‘Annual’ and checkout.
- Click ‘Schedule a meeting’
- Schedule your meeting time. Tick the box for ‘Recurring’ and configure recurring frequency/days. Untick Registration required and click ‘Save’.
- Copy the invitation and send it to us along with your group name and meeting day(s)/time(s) so we can publish it.
- Check our post How to easily stop zoom trolls in the event you experience zoom trolls interrupting and profaning your meetings.
A.A.’s can now connect to your meeting with a single click, touch, or phone call.
Example meeting page: https://www.aainpalmbeach.org/meetings/second-chance-womens-group
Note: These online meetings have far exceeded both mine and others’ initial expectations!